Convergent Computing (CCO) is recognized as a leader in IT consulting and is always looking for experts interested in being a part of a team with other experts to collaborate and mutually develop skills, experiences, and expertise.
Reason why to work at CCO:
- Established in 1986, we have an extensive history of providing leading-edge network integration solutions to medium and large companies headquarterd in Northern California.
- Work on a team with world-class technologists, passionate about providing high quality solutions to meet client business goals.
- Keep your skills updated through an extensive training program (CeT) which includes both internal and external training, technical and "soft skills", and best practice collaborative discussions with other CCO experts.
- Expand your career and achieve the benefits of working on projects in numerous industries and companies.
- A company culture that reflects a strong commitment to keeping Convergent Computing a great place to work. At Convergent, we are devoted to growing and partnering with our employees, as well as with our customers.
- We offer an environment that recognizes and rewards employee’s contributions and career advancement.
Additionally, CCO continues to push the boundaries of technology expertise by developing exciting and innovative career opportunities for its employees. CCO employees have a chance to design, implement, and support some of the largest networks in the world. CCO's consultants also have a chance to contribute (or even co-author) best selling books or be truly recognized as one of the best (if not the best) experts in the world on any of a number of topic areas. Lastly, CCO has a culture of innovation where our employees can make a difference and we are looking for like-minded, dynamic individuals to come and join our team.